Am I the right doctor for you?
If you are the type of person that is looking for a doctor who:
• uses an approach that is holistic;
• is open-minded;
• lets you talk about more than one complaint at your visit;
• is a great listener;
• looks at your entire health to find the underlying causes of your problem (even if all your tests have been normal);
• offers you a variety of choices and options that are personally tailored to you;
• answers all of your questions using simple language; and
• provides treatments that are natural, safe and effective,
Then I may be the right doctor for you.
Are you the right patient for us?
We only work with people who:
• want to improve their quality of life;
• are self-motivated;
• understand the value of experienced professionals;
• want to improve their health and feel better;
• consider their health a priority;
• are willing to invest in their health for the long-term;
• are willing to build relationships based on mutual trust and respect;
• have a high compliance on advice/recommendations;
• expect a friendly and knowledgeable staff;
• are committed to doing whatever it takes to get better.
If you can honestly say “yes” to all of the above, then you are the right patient for us.
Why choose us?
This is our personal guarantee:
We will do our best. It is that simple.
The truth is, we cannot make any guarantees that you will be “cured”. That is unethical. And, the fact of the matter is, YOU are the one that has to do most of the work in this relationship. YOU have to follow all our recommendations, not just the ones that you “want to” or are “easy”. YOU have to take the supplements. YOU have to do the exercise. YOU have to eat a healthy diet. YOU have to manage your stress. Etc. Etc. You get the point. Being healthy takes hard work, time and patience. Being healthy is a choice, not a given. In order for you to get the best results, you have to hold up your end of the bargain.
Health is your most precious asset, and we promise we will do our best to help you achieve your health goals.