Case #7 – Red Blemishes on Face
- 53 yr. old female
- Multiple red blemishes on her face for the past 2 ½ years.
- 1-3 new blemishes every 2 days.
- Nothing seems to help her skin.
- She also has a history of psoriasis since a child and post-nasal drip for the last 30 yrs.
- She does not exercise.
- Low energy – she rates it 5 out of 10 (10 being the most energy).
- World traveler – within the past three years has been to Haiti, Vietnam, Cambodia, Cuba.
- Medications: Celexa, bioidentical hormones (estrogen patch and oral progesterone).
- Allergies: none.
- Supplements: none.
What we found:
- High suspicion of silent parasite infestation – review of medical records revealed high eosinophil count in 2009, right after her trip to Haiti (volunteering at on orphanage after the earthquake).
- Probable systemic toxicity.
- Probable hormonal toxicity.
What we recommended:
- Phase One:
- High potency multivitamin
- Fish oil
- Homeopathic detox formulas
- Phase Two:
- Herbal liver & gallbladder formulas
- Phase Three:
- Herbal parasite cleanse formulas
- Vitamin A
- Probiotics & prebiotics
- Glutamine powder.
What the patient actually did:
- This patient followed all of our recommendations.
- After 10 months of treatment this patient’s skin is completely clear.
- All blemishes are gone.
- Her skin is radiant.
- Her energy is much better.
- She is very, very happy and continues to travel to Haiti.