What Does a Thyroid Problem Feel Like?
Wondering if you, too, have a thyroid problem? Here are the most common signs/symptoms of a thyroid that is in trouble and getting weak:
- Feeling tired/sluggish;
- Feel cold – hands, feet, all over;
- Require excessive amounts of sleep to function properly;
- Weight gain even with a low calorie diet;
- Gain weight easily;
- Difficult bowel movements;
- Less than one bowel movement per day;
- Depression/lack of motivation;
- Morning headaches that wear off as the day progresses;
- Thinning hair on outer third of eyebrow;
- Thinning of hair on scalp, face or genitals, or excessive amounts of hair falling out;
- Dryness of skin and/or scalp;
- Mental sluggishness.
I definitely have the symptoms, now what should I do?
Read our blog post “My Secrets to Regaining Thyroid Health”. It should answer most, if not all, of your questions. Then contact us. We will run the proper tests and help you regain your thyroid health.